March 12, 1951 born in Juraciski, Grodno Region, Belarus.
1967-1971 studied at the Minsk Glebov Art School.
1971-1977 studied at the Belarus State Theatre and Art Institute under N. Zalozny, A. Malishevsky and G. Vashchenko.
Works in monumental, decorative and easel painting.
1980 - Certificate of Merit of the Secretariat of the Board of Union of Artists of the USSR.
1985 member of the Belarusian Union of Artists.
1988-1992 - Member of the Expert Committee, Belarusian Union of Artists.
1989-1992 – Council member, Belarusian Union of Artists.
Since 1997 – Senior lecturer of Art design department of the Belarusian State Academy of Arts.
1999 member of creative association "International Guild of Painters".
2006 - Medal for the Contributions to Fine Art of Belarus
Since 2007 - Associate Professor of Drawing, Painting and Sculpture Department of the Belarusian Academy of Arts, Minsk, Belarus.